Advanced Practitioner – PMHNP
Salary $125,000 – $185K+
-Medical/Dental Insurance, and 401k
-3 weeks PTO
-Generous Bonus Structure
Join an amazing, diverse, multidisciplinary team as we work toward our mission to change the delivery of mental health care!
We strive to address the root cause of mental health symptoms and treat the entire person.
Our approach includes thoughtful medication management, lifestyle adjustments, psychotherapy, and the ability to utilize TMS, Spravato, and Ketamine therapies.
Our collaborative model values you for the skills, experience, experience, and passion you bring to this specialty. We are looking for providers that want to continue to grow and learn.
Salary DOE, generous production bonus structure
Overall responsibilities include assessment and treatment of mental illness through a combination of evaluations and medication management. Works collaboratively with the Medical Director. This individual provides safe, effective, and compassionate care that is consistent with State and Federal regulations and Company policies, procedures and guidelines and within his/her scope of practice.
Essential Job Functions
- Gathers and maintains patient information and health history.
- Conducts assessments, interviews, and observations.
- Analyzes and evaluates patient data and findings and diagnose nature and condition of mental disorder.
- Offers and performs medication management, and psychotherapy. Possibility to train and provide infusions, trans-cranial magnetic stimulation to appropriate patients.
- Prepares and maintains confidential records and reports.
- Ensures treatment plans are devised, updated and conducted.
- Monitors the use of medications.
- Advises families on condition and treatment.
- Refers clients to community resources or specialists as necessary.
- Evaluates effectiveness of treatment regimen and client’s progress.
- Learns new developments in the fields of study through professional literature, attending courses, and maintaining contact with other social service agencies.
- Provides consultation to other professions engaging psychological approach.
- Organizes community education workshops in the facility and attends selected local community programs.
- Builds referral base by visiting with local providers.
- Participates in educational outreach activities, such as, provider luncheons.
- Provides industry relevant tips for the facility newsletter and community blog.
- Follows company policies and CDC guidelines for infection control.
- Provides patient education and answers questions from prospective patients and referring physicians.
- Enforces all HIPAA compliance guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with both internal and external Clients that lead to more effective communication and a higher level of productivity and accuracy.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry – Health Plan, MSO, CMS, Federal regulations.
- Required excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written/oral skills.
- Carries out all duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possess interpersonal/listening skills to interact effectively with individuals of all backgrounds, experience and educational levels.
- Strong customer service skills to identify and address patient needs.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently to deliver key results.
- Work collaboratively with a high degree of professional ethic, knowledge of confidential and regulatory compliance practices.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Hold a degree as a PMHNP – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at the level needed to assess and prescribe medication collaboratively with a psychiatrist as determined by the State Board of Nursing.
- Be licensed as a psychiatric APRN.
- Current APRN license in good standing.
- Excellent clinician with a minimum of 1 year of clinical and administrative experience.
- Board certified
Majority of the responsibilities will take place at Alleviant Health Centers.
Facility work hours are Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm however, individual schedules may vary. Individual responsibilities are mostly limited to providing clients outstanding, satisfactory services.
Additionally, contributing to the corporate culture and activities are expected. The atmosphere is positive, encouraging, and teamwork oriented.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.