Full-Time Physician/Nurse Practitioner, Health Risk Assessments
Medigence Health provides Health Risk Assessments for Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Marketplace members/patients of primary care physicians, medical groups, and health plans we serve. The Physician/Nurse Practitioner, will perform comprehensive assessments which are compliant with the annual wellness visit, in a home setting, in a clinic setting, via telemedicine or in long term facility. Our mission at Medigence Health is to improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve by providing them with a positive personal experience.
- Complete a detailed evaluation of the medical and social assessment of the beneficiary members using Medigence Health tablet based assessment tool.
- Identify and refer members/patients for routine, urgent, and emergent case management.
- Make recommendations for member’s follow-up with their primary care physician.
- Travel throughout local counties, regions, and/or states where you hold a current license.
- Live/work/or willing to travel to the following counties and surround area in Wisconsin: Dane, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, Winnebago.
- Not required to prescribe or alter the members current treatment plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years hands on experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician.
- Knowledge of HCC model, HEDIS and STAR quality measures
- Current, unrestricted license in the state or the ability to acquire one
- Must be registered with Medicare and Wisconsin Medicaid
- Must be board certified, preferably internal medicine, geriatric or family medicine specialty
- Effectively communicate with elderly and chronically ill members
- Comfortable working in a home visit environment or using telehealth technology
- Proficient in use of computer, tablet, and mobile technology