Full-Time Nurse Practitioner
Come join our growing Community Health Center!
We offer great benefits and competitive pay.
Nurse Practitioner – Family Medicine
Community Health Connections is a full-service community health center with four locations in Central Massachusetts. Our vision is to be the leading healthcare center, committed to eliminating barriers to care and building a healthier tomorrow for the communities we serve.
We are currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to serve primarily uninsured or underinsured residents of the North Central Worcester County area. MA Medical License, Mass. Control and DEA required.
We are seeking community oriented team players who are looking to join a team of diverse and motivated professionals. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of work. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of the position include:
– Paid vacation, personal, sick and CME time.
– Annual CME reimbursement allowance plus reimbursement of licensing fees.
– Generous retirement plan contribution.
– Company contribution to medical and dental insurance.
– Company paid life insurance.
– Company paid long term disability insurance.
– Loan repayment eligibility.
– Access to many supplemental insurance benefits & discounts!