Full-Time Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
Immediate full-time position exists for a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner with primary care and urgent care experience to provide outstanding healthcare delivery in Princeton, New Jersey area.
Summary of duties:
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment. All medically related functions performed by a nurse practitioner are to be performed under the supervision of a licensed physician.
- Orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interpret test results for deviation from normal and performs therapeutic procedures such as needed by the plan of care.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Able to see patients of all ages.
- Prescribes medications and treatment regimens as appropriate. Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as needed.
- Counsel and follow-up patient care
- A Master’s degree (MSN)
- Current New Jersey Nurse Practitioner License.
- Minimum 3 years Clinical experience in primary care, urgent care, or similar setting is required.
- Well versed with federal, state and NJ laws and regulations including the requirements of the HIPAA and OSHA.
- Ability to work independently.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized and demonstrates a clear understanding of patient needs.
- Team player who maintains excellent working relationships with rest of the staff.
- Focus and drive to complete goals and go beyond the everyday responsibilities.
- Ability to follow standards of business conduct and compliance.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits for the right candidate